Monday, October 29, 2012

Bewildered.

Dear Life,

Oooooh my goodness, you are so crazy.  I thought I was adventurous, but you are catching me off guard.  I am uttering overwhelmed.  And a little stupefied.  I appreciate the excitement you give, but seriously, I just want to go to bed for a while.  Are you really telling me that though this one ...


... just left yesterday, I'm about to fly to ...


... in two days?  You must think I'm crazy to follow you on this whirlwind.  Well, if that's what you need of me, I guess I'll oblige.  But don't you dare think you can make me do whatever you please.  I'm in charge.  I have the ... power ... or something.  You can't just toss me about.  Who do you think you are?  You're taking advantage of my fragile position in this world.  Why, I am offended that you think you can just barge in here and make your demands.  You know what?  Imma go to Singapore.  Because well, I guess I want to.  How you like them apples? 
 
So.  There.
 
Love, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment