Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Infectious

I tend to share obsessions with those I'm closest to.  Not exactly common ground we come in with, but more like things that are contagious.  My closest friend was obsessed with the Friends series when it was still running.  It didn't take long for me to catch the bug and now my husband loves it too.  Now that we're married - oh, and on the same continent - I have him hooked.  We both love Japanese egg sandwiches, a drink I call miruku ratte (milk latte), and baumkuchens (sponge cake).  Another friend showed me how freaking delicious Kahlua milk is.  Over the years, it's been various coffee shops, Arizona iced tea, Velveeta Shells & Cheese, edamame, Indian cuisine, Target stores, blueberry n cream frappuccinos, She's the Man, and kettle corn.  We tend to go through phases together.  And I guess I'm downstream, because I was shown this video, and here I am again.  Addicted.  Take a peek; I don't want to be the tail end.


3 comments: