Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Address!

This is a milestone.  After struggling with Command Sponsorship, having to work around outdated orders, and quite a few trips to the post office, I have a PO Box.  

YAY.  No more hoping a ship is in port so I can get mail.  No more changes in ship schedule meaning my mail gets rerouted to Sasebo.  No more postman husband.  He was starting to threaten to hijack my Sarah Paquin packages.  That is just not cool.

Now I can get mail.  Boom chicka boom.  

[LTJG Curtis Gaynor and] Carrie Gaynor
PSC 473 Box 2002
FPO, AP 96349-0021

Unlike the ship address, you can make the mail out just to me (I'm my own person now!).  

Send me mail?  Please?  I love pen pals.  And I make a great one.  

2 comments:

  1. FINALLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!! but now what do i do if i want to send to curt? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEH! Yesterday, I got the PO box, came home, and immediately ordered off of Amazon. Exhilarating.

    I always knew you liked Curt better. Don't send him candy; he'll eat it all in one day and get FAT.

    ReplyDelete